- Keynote address: The future of car insurance – Digital, predictive and usage-based
- Insurers and the future of mobility – Shifting the risk
- Usage-based insurance and autonomous Vehicles
- Car sharing and the gig economy
- AI – making claims process faster, smarter and more efficient
- Tariffs- how to get it right?
- Direct Marketing: A success story?
- Big Data – The present and future of connected car data
- Rethinking of underwriting motor fleets model
- Keys to effective fleet risk management
- Social role of motor insurance
Special Roundtable Focus on Vietnam Motor Market
- Current state of health in Vietnam motor market: Key challenges and drivers
- Regulations driving the market to profitability
- Reinsurers’ power play in market
- Role of technology to ensure safe journey
- Opportunities in Market
- Digital claims management – the insurance process of the future
- Visual reality – solution to enhances the claim experience and customer satisfaction
- Predictive modelling and text mining analytics for motor claims
- Autonomous vehicles impact on motor claims
- Optimise claims experience through payment innovation
- The art of adjusting – Best practices in handling claims
- Motor claims – Is customer satisfaction enough?
- Maintaining profit and cutting cost of claim
Focus on Combating Fraud
- Detection, prevention, and reduction of motor vehicle insurance fraud
- Forensic document examination in auto theft investigation
- The role of technology in reducing auto theft – IoT and Telematics
- Anti-theft and vehicle recovery system
- Vehicle Security and Key Data Analysis
Innovation and Technology
- Exploit insurance telematics and UBI
- Can telematics changing drivers’ behaviour?
- Smart and connected cars – Open road for hackers
- How big data and AI shaping the future of car insurance
Special Panel on driverless cars: Liability and insurance
- Who is the insured? What is insured?
- When does it kick in? When it ends? Who is liable? Role of car owner?
- Product liability – setting a new scene?
Panel on sharing of experience in Motor Markets in Asia